Who are we?
Sebbin was founded over 30 years ago and currently employ over 200 people. We are the leading French manufacturer of implantable medical devices for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery (class III silicone implants in particular).
Our products are entirely manufactured in house, in our Val-d’Oise factory near Paris. Our added value is that every single implant is handcrafted. Moreover, internalization of our manufacturing process allows us to introduce rigorous testing and qualtity control on 100% of our implants.
Why should you join us?
Joining Groupe Sebbin, the French leader supplier in breast implants and other implantable medical devices, means:
- joining a growing, dynamic ambitious international and friendly team
- adhering to an innovative quality approach
- adopt a team spirit based on everyone’s skills while pursuing common objectives.
Our business revolves around four main areas of activity:
- Operations: Clean room production, Supply Chain, industrial projects,
- Scientific: R&D, clinical studies…
- Marketing: French and international direct sales, Sales administration
- Support Functions: Control / Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Logistics, HR, Finance
Our job offers
Do you want to join a growing International company with a team that values each individual? Are you attracted to the demanding industry field of medical devices? Give a boost to your career by responding to our job, internship and work-study offers or submit your resume at email@example.com.